Google assistant validation errors on entities

dialogflow
google-assistant

I am working on a test project based on the hello world example, but the ‘validation’ in dialog flow shows warnings.

• The annotated text ‘name’ in training phrase ‘name’ does not correspond to entity type ‘@sys.given-name’.
  • The annotated text ‘name’ in training phrase ‘my name is name’ does not correspond to entity type ‘@sys.given-name’.
  • The annotated text ‘name’ in training phrase ‘i am name’ does not correspond to entity type ‘@sys.given-name’.
  • The annotated text ‘name’ in training phrase ‘you can call me name’ does not correspond to entity type ‘@sys.given-name’.

I exported the action, then fiddled to get rid of the warnings, then exported again.

The difference was the existence of an ‘entities’ folder in the zip. I checked, and there was no entities folder in the dialogflow_agent.zip file created by ‘jovo deploy --platform=googleAction’.

I think there should be, is anyone aware of this issue?

the other warnings i got ([Dialogflow wants negative examples for the default fallback intent]) could be fixed by amending the language model. Can the same be done here? Or is a fix in the jovo build code needed?

Thanks for flagging @robbertw, we’ll take a look! cc @rubenaeg

Yes @robbertw, I think you’re right, even for system entities corresponding files should be created. I’ll fix this and notify you once we publish it. Thanks for bringing this up!

ok, thanks! I checked, and indeed if I add a custom entity the files are created.

Still, i doing that i got another validation warning: “The annotated text ‘city’ in training phrase ‘xxxx’ does not correspond to entity type ‘@mycityinputtype’.”, but its possible that is caused by my Jovo Model :wink:

NOTE:just found the other validation error was caused by my ‘userSays’ sentences had a word marked as entitiy, that was not a valid value for that entity. I had: ’ I would like to live in {city}’ , in line with the examples in Jovo docs. Dialogflow wants ‘I want to live in {New York}’ or will show a warning… Interesting, but not related to this issue.

Ah yes, this has come up before. Fortunately, this is just a warning, but we need to find a way to support both styles in the Jovo Model. Feedback/thoughts highly appreciated :hugs:

why is the first style needed? if it is, the dialogflow export should replace it by valid values / defaults I think…