How to check if an intent is triggered?

Hi, is there a way in Jovo to check if an intent is triggered?

It might not seem elegant, but a lot of people just do simple console.log statements to trace the path when developing the app

My problem: if i have these intents and user say a phrase which trigger TypeOfSpotIntent, i I do not want to allow this if CreateSpotIntent is not triggered.

CreateSpotIntent() {

}
   TypeOfSpotIntent() {

}

If I am understanding correctly, perhaps utilizing a session variable here would be good. Something like:

CreateSpotIntent() {
    this.$session.$data.spotCreated = true;

// do things and stuff
  }
  TypeOfSpotIntent() {
    if (this.$session.$data.spotCreated) {
      // allowed
    } else {
      // not allowed
    }
  }

I like @natrixx solution =).
@florijan.allaraj: Depending on your use case “states” are another nice possibility https://www.jovo.tech/docs/routing/states#.

CreateSpotIntent() {
    this.followUpState('STATE.SpotCreated')
       .ask('Spot Created. What do you want to do next?'); //has to be triggered after setting state
   },

STATE.SpotCreated    {
        TypeOfSpotIntent() {
        }
   }

The TypeOfSpot Intent can’t be reached until the CreateSpotIntent sets the state accordingly. By using states you have possibilities like creating context sensitive help or unhandled intents like bellow:

CreateSpotIntent() {
       .ask('Spot Created. What do you want to do next?'); //has to be triggered after setting state
   },

STATE.SpotCreated    {
        TypeOfSpotIntent() {
        },

Unhandled( )   {  //unhandled in state
            this.ask('Spot is set correctly but I did not understand your request. Could you repeat it?');
      }
   },

Unhandled( )  { //global unhandled
       this.ask('Spot is not created yet. Please do so to continue');
  }

I also like having my Intents seperated by states (with one file per state). You can use them via require in your app.js and later use them:

const STATE.SpotCreatedIntents = require('./states/spotCreated.js'); //at top of app.js

CreateSpotIntent() {
   },

STATE.SpotCreated: STATE.SpotCreatedIntents,