First of all the account linking works. I just don’t know how I should structure the scenes the right way. Maybe somebody can give me some hints? It feels like there must be a simple explanation and I just can’t see it right now.
The jovo example is reduced to the minimum of showing account linking but the google docs say, don’t show account linking as your first step in an action. But where and how should that be implemented?
This is my current structure and I think I missunderstood something. Is it really the way to go to have two accountLinking scenes? It seems like google generates the second one with the name from the origin scene. Should there be an accountLinking scene for every scene that needs a login?
My current structure is the following:
- onenter -> webhook jovo -> ask with suggestions if user wants to go to account linking or the guestScene
- GuestIntent -> GuestScene
- UserIntent -> AccountLinkingScene
- condition != verified -> GuestScene
- condition == verified -> AccountLinkingScene_AccountLinking (auto generated system scene)
- prompt (addition to the system prompt)
- condition successful -> webhook jovo -> UserScene
- condition dismiss -> prompt -> GuestScene
- condition error -> prompt -> GuestScene
- onenter -> webhook jovo -> should send the user suggestions what to do and asks for the next step.
- different intents to go further
With this structure I get twice into “ON_SIGN_IN”. I think once from the AccountLinkingScene_AccountLinking condition webhook and once in the onEnter of the UserScene. I hoped for the “ON_SCENE” event and then from there to jump into an intent to send the right response.
Also somewhere in the docs it says the condition successful can transition back to the origin scene. But wouldn’t that end in a loop where the accountLinking will be called again?
Thank you for your help