Passing value from one intent to another as argument - possible?

Is there any way I can pass a value to an intent using toIntent method as an argument? Currently we can jump to an intent using return this.toIntent('intent_name'), but if I want to send some values along, how would I do it?

I read state handling but did not understand purely. Is there any complete documentation with code sample abut how to use it in JOVO available yet?

Why aren’t you using the User object provided by jovo?

We typically recommend to use the this.$data object if the data is only needed for the current request:

Thank you @michaelwapp! However, for my skill I do not need a user object for now. But thank you so much. I will require it in near future for the same skill! :slight_smile:

That’s probably the thing I was looking for at the moment. One question. Please let me know how would I destroy a session item after it has been used - this.$session.$data.data_id.

When you use this.$data, It disappears with the next request (it’s only stored inside the this context, which is only alive for a single request), so this shouldn’t be a problem normally.

This should work, though: