Google Assitant/Dialogflow is not returning to the Jovo State

dialogflow
google-assistant

Hi ,

I am trying to create a quiz in google assistant using dialogflow , where I ask a question and sets the session also the Jovo state, but when user answers jovo does not take me to the follow up state i set. Below is the request and response taken from google assistant simulator screen. Could you please guide me, what can be wrong here.

Response in google-assistant send from Jovo: (You can see I am setting a Next State)

{“fulfillmentText”:“Welcome to gk for kids quiz. Lets begin. <break time=“1s”/> What is the second most common gas found in the air we breathe on planet earth?. Please select option a: for, nitrogen. b: for, argon. c: for, hydrogen. d: for, oxygen”,“outputContexts”:[{“name”:“projects/dinoworld-dev-agjr/agent/sessions/ABwppHE9GJU9IWdL7eP3PJQ21nqO3a3aDcv3e07QDtoeT1fzbYg12PG4W5UmP9xmBnT9rJclRZLKmqgmoKBi6y8U/contexts/_jovo_session_ggipv”,“lifespanCount”:1,“parameters”:{“JOVO_STATE”:“MCQ_FLOW_STATE.MCQ_ANSWER_STATE”,“userdata”:null,“quesCount”:1,“totalCount”:2}}],“payload”:{“google”:{“expectUserResponse”:true,“richResponse”:{“items”:[{“simpleResponse”:{“ssml”:“Welcome to gk for kids quiz. Lets begin. <break time=“1s”/> What is the second most common gas found in the air we breathe on planet earth?. Please select option a: for, nitrogen. b: for, argon. c: for, hydrogen. d: for, oxygen”}}]},“noInputPrompts”:[{“ssml”:“What is the second most common gas found in the air we breathe on planet earth?. Please select option a: for, nitrogen. b: for, argon. c: for, hydrogen. d: for, oxygen”}],“userStorage”:"{“userId”:“c2bde2f6-a956-4865-8749-cab1a3ab63bc”}"}}}

Request from Google after User enters the option: (I dont see any Session details returned and as a result jovo is not taking me the state I am expecting to reach and inseted it start over from Launch)

{“responseId”:“93b4491c-6537-418d-9e04-feb0224258d0-d794dba9”,“queryResult”:{“queryText”:“a”,“parameters”:{“option”:“a”,“text”:"",“num”:""},“allRequiredParamsPresent”:true,“fulfillmentMessages”:[{“text”:{“text”:[""]}}],“outputContexts”:[{“name”:“projects/dinoworld-dev-agjr/agent/sessions/ABwppHE9GJU9IWdL7eP3PJQ21nqO3a3aDcv3e07QDtoeT1fzbYg12PG4W5UmP9xmBnT9rJclRZLKmqgmoKBi6y8U/contexts/actions_capability_audio_output”,“parameters”:{“option”:“a”,“option.original”:“a”,“text”:"",“text.original”:"",“num”:"",“num.original”:""}},{“name”:“projects/dinoworld-dev-agjr/agent/sessions/ABwppHE9GJU9IWdL7eP3PJQ21nqO3a3aDcv3e07QDtoeT1fzbYg12PG4W5UmP9xmBnT9rJclRZLKmqgmoKBi6y8U/contexts/actions_capability_screen_output”,“parameters”:{“option”:“a”,“option.original”:“a”,“text”:"",“text.original”:"",“num”:"",“num.original”:""}},{“name”:“projects/dinoworld-dev-agjr/agent/sessions/ABwppHE9GJU9IWdL7eP3PJQ21nqO3a3aDcv3e07QDtoeT1fzbYg12PG4W5UmP9xmBnT9rJclRZLKmqgmoKBi6y8U/contexts/actions_capability_account_linking”,“parameters”:{“option”:“a”,“option.original”:“a”,“text”:"",“text.original”:"",“num”:"",“num.original”:""}},{“name”:“projects/dinoworld-dev-agjr/agent/sessions/ABwppHE9GJU9IWdL7eP3PJQ21nqO3a3aDcv3e07QDtoeT1fzbYg12PG4W5UmP9xmBnT9rJclRZLKmqgmoKBi6y8U/contexts/actions_capability_media_response_audio”,“parameters”:{“option”:“a”,“option.original”:“a”,“text”:"",“text.original”:"",“num”:"",“num.original”:""}},{“name”:“projects/dinoworld-dev-agjr/agent/sessions/ABwppHE9GJU9IWdL7eP3PJQ21nqO3a3aDcv3e07QDtoeT1fzbYg12PG4W5UmP9xmBnT9rJclRZLKmqgmoKBi6y8U/contexts/google_assistant_input_type_voice”,“parameters”:{“option”:“a”,“option.original”:“a”,“text”:"",“text.original”:"",“num”:"",“num.original”:""}},{“name”:“projects/dinoworld-dev-agjr/agent/sessions/ABwppHE9GJU9IWdL7eP3PJQ21nqO3a3aDcv3e07QDtoeT1fzbYg12PG4W5UmP9xmBnT9rJclRZLKmqgmoKBi6y8U/contexts/system_counters”,“parameters”:{“no-input”:0,“no-match”:0,“option”:“a”,“option.original”:“a”,“text”:"",“text.original”:"",“num”:"",“num.original”:""}}],“intent”:{“name”:“projects/dinoworld-dev-agjr/agent/intents/6280a9f3-69ec-4ae5-b52e-fd0a62213c0b”,“displayName”:“UserInputIntent”},“intentDetectionConfidence”:1,“languageCode”:“en”},“originalDetectIntentRequest”:{“source”:“google”,“version”:“2”,“payload”:{“user”:{“locale”:“en-US”,“lastSeen”:“2020-08-20T07:29:18Z”,“userStorage”:"{“userId”:“c2bde2f6-a956-4865-8749-cab1a3ab63bc”}",“userVerificationStatus”:“VERIFIED”},“conversation”:{“conversationId”:“ABwppHE9GJU9IWdL7eP3PJQ21nqO3a3aDcv3e07QDtoeT1fzbYg12PG4W5UmP9xmBnT9rJclRZLKmqgmoKBi6y8U”,“type”:“ACTIVE”,“conversationToken”:"["_jovo_session_ggipv"]"},“inputs”:[{“intent”:“actions.intent.TEXT”,“rawInputs”:[{“inputType”:“VOICE”,“query”:“a”}],“arguments”:[{“name”:“text”,“rawText”:“a”,“textValue”:“a”}]}],“surface”:{“capabilities”:[{“name”:“actions.capability.AUDIO_OUTPUT”},{“name”:“actions.capability.SCREEN_OUTPUT”},{“name”:“actions.capability.ACCOUNT_LINKING”},{“name”:“actions.capability.MEDIA_RESPONSE_AUDIO”}]},“isInSandbox”:true,“requestType”:“SIMULATOR”}},“session”:“projects/dinoworld-dev-agjr/agent/sessions/ABwppHE9GJU9IWdL7eP3PJQ21nqO3a3aDcv3e07QDtoeT1fzbYg12PG4W5UmP9xmBnT9rJclRZLKmqgmoKBi6y8U”}

Jovo version

Jovo CLI Version: 3.0.7

Jovo packages of current project:
jovo-core: 3.0.20
jovo-db-filedb: 3.0.21
jovo-db-mysql: 3.0.21
jovo-framework: 3.0.22
jovo-platform-alexa: 3.0.26
jovo-platform-dialogflow: 3.0.20
jovo-platform-googleassistant: 3.0.22
jovo-plugin-debugger: 3.0.20

Thanks
P@i

Thanks for flagging @pai!

The topic is discussed here: followUpState not working at Google Assistant

Seems like Google is working on a fix. Will close this thread to keep the discussion organized.

closed #3