JOVO DOWN? "Sorry, there seems to be an issue with the connection!"

amazon-alexa

As of today, Alexa was telling me it couldn’t run my skill… and when I try to restart “jovo run” on my machine, I’m being told

Sorry, there seems to be an issue with the connection!
Error: xhr poll error
at XHR.Transport.onError (C:\Users\keshlam\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jovo-cli\node_modules\engine.io-client\lib\transport.js:68:13)
at Request. (C:\Users\keshlam\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jovo-cli\node_modules\engine.io-client\lib\transports\polling-xhr.js:132:10)
at Request.Emitter.emit (C:\Users\keshlam\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jovo-cli\node_modules\component-emitter\index.js:145:20)
at Request.onError (C:\Users\keshlam\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jovo-cli\node_modules\engine.io-client\lib\transports\polling-xhr.js:314:8)
at Timeout._onTimeout (C:\Users\keshlam\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\jovo-cli\node_modules\engine.io-client\lib\transports\polling-xhr.js:261:18)
at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:554:17)
at processTimers (internal/timers.js:497:7) {
type: ‘TransportError’,
description: 0
}

Is the Jovo webhook intermediary server down?
Or something else Jovo needs on the back end?
Or does something need to be recoded to deal with API changes?

Is there an estimated uptime or recommended solution?

Please don’t tell me you’re pulling the plug on the Jovo project…

I believe jovo-cli cannot create a connection due to the fact that the certificate for https://webhook.jovo.cloud/ has expired.

Same here, ‘jovo run’ throws an error:
Sorry, there seems to be an issue with the connection!
Error: xhr poll error

Yeah, outdated certificate is painfully typical, even of commercial sites (grumble, mutter)… If so, it should be quick to fix. Yoo-hoo, admin…?

If at all possible, automate your cert updates!

(Jose: Just wondering, what’s your preferred tool for checking certificate status? I don’t think I’ve seen that particular graphic.)

I m getting this too. @jan @AlexSwe - any update on this?

Hey! sorry, everyone.

The issue is fixed.